Saab Automobile Electronic Parts Catalogue
The Electronic Parts Catalogue and Electronic Accessories Catalogue (EPC/EAC) have been developed by Saab Automobile AB. They are intended to support and facilitate finding correct spare parts and accessories.
You can use EPC/EAC to quickly find the required information.
EPC/EAC is produced by Saab Automobile AB in Trollhättan, Sweden and is updated regularly.
The system is intended for:
• Spare parts personnel, when selling and ordering spare parts
• Customer service personnel and mechanics, when searching for spare parts and part numbers.
• Car sales representatives (EAC), to provide the customer with information about accessories.
EPC and EAC on DVD-ROM offer the following advantages:
• The Electronic Parts Catalogue/Electronic Accessories Catalogue (EPC/EAC) program on DVD-ROM quickly provides the user with information about the correct spare part.
• Information is presented in an easy-to-read form with supporting illustrations.
• The filter function can be used to limit searches to a specific car model.
• Continuous upgrades and new versions of the DVD-ROM with new spare parts will be issued regularly.
• The user can enter his or her own notes.
• EPC/EAC contains 14 languages. Language settings can be quickly changed without closing EPC/EAC.
This edition of Saab EPC contains the following catalogs:
Saab 900 1986-1998
Saab 9000 1985-1998
Saab 9-3 (9400) 1998-2003
Saab 9-5 (9600) 1998-2010
Saab 9-3 (9440) 2003-
Saab 9-5 (650) 2010-
Saab Exchange Units 1967-
Type of Catalog: Spare Parts Catalog
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 10 (32 Bit-x86 & 64 Bit-x64)